organo Distributor Resource Page
How to send samples, 7 or 30 day challenges and products to customers from your own home for less than $5
How I send products, samples and charge for 7 or 30 day challenge
I designed this website as an ecommerce website, allowing me to accept payments for products or services and then send them out to my customers in house. I created a page specifically for Organo here.
What is the 7 or 30 Day Coffee Challenge?
The 7 or 30 challenge is a way for distributors to allow their customers to try ganoderma coffee exclusively for 7 or 30 days before setting up their own account online.
I have my customers download and fill out the forms below before and after the challenge. If they do not feel or taste a difference, I refund them their money. I will often include these forms when someone places any order off my website so they know its always an option!
What you’ll need to send products from your own home—
Paypal business account - this is where you’ll create the shipping labels; (bonus— this helps with taxes at the end of the year)
Shipping envelopes - these are my favorite since they are lightweight, stretchy, waterproof and large
Shipping labels/adhesive pouches - these save so much time and keep the label dry
Scale to weigh products and package
(optional) - ecommerce website, such as mine, if you’re wanting to accept orders online; this is not required, but simplifies the process and allows you to easily obtain someones shipping information to send product
Steps for sending products, samples or challenges:
1.Create Paypal Business account.
2. Go to this link on PayPal. After clicking on the link and logging into your account, you’ll find a 'Ship to address’ screen. Input your customers shipping formation. You’ll be directed to the shipping information screen. Select shipping options, package type and package weight. See the types I use below as well as their respective pictures.
3. Weight your products and package using a digital USPS scale. This one is good.
Shipping packages under 1 pound, select First-Class Mail Parcel Service (2-5 days) and package/thick envelope for package type. Weigh your products and enter the package weight. Click calculate shipping cost. Confirm and pay for label. Print label and place label on package.
For all packages above 1 pound, select Media Mail Service under the Service type (2-9 days) and package/thick envelope or package for package type. Weigh your products and enter the total package weight. Click calculate shipping cost. Confirm and pay for label. Print label and place label on package.
Note- I’ve send product to countries all over the world, and its so reasonable!
4. Confirm and pay for label and print label. You will receive a tracking number after you pay; I send this label to the customer so they can track their package.
5. Cut label and place it into this adhesive pouch.
6. Insert products into a large envelope (or box if sending a bunch of products) with any PDFs or notes, seal envelope and place adhesive label on the outside.
7. Drop off envelopes into a local drop box or directly at a location such as Post Net. Post Net accepts mail from USPS, FedEx UPS, DHL and more. They ship it from their location.
Hope this was helpful!